It is vital that you follow these safety tips when lighting your candle.
• Never leave your candle burning unattended.
• Keep your candle out of reach of children and pets.
• Never burn your candle on or near anything that might catch fire.
• Be sure your candle is placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface
• Keep burning candles away from any drafts
• Don’t burn your candle all the way down – know when to say goodbye, and leave 1/2 inch of wax in the bottom of the container
• Never touch or move a burning candle when the wax is liquid
• Place burning candles at least 10cm apart from one another.
• Use a snuffer to avoid hot wax splattering, and never use water to put out the flame.
• Trim your wick before burning so the flame doesn’t smoke, flicker or rise too high.