Belfast Berries - Car Diffuser
• Made with fine fragrance oils in a stunning diffuser bottle
A fragrant wild berry bouquet gathered from hedgerows, fields and wild gardens; all sun-ripening in a basket with rubbed strawberry and blackberry leaves. Reminiscent of carefree long Spring and Summer days.
The LEO & LYN range of Car Diffusers are handmade in Belfast to bring the beautiful scents of nature into your car. Our elegant diffusers are made with fine fragrance oils and carefully crafted aroma which provide a constant flow of beautiful fragrance.
Unscrew the lid and remove the inner stopper.
Screw the lid back on, ensuring it is secure.
Tilt the bottle upside down for 3-5 seconds.
Adjust the string to your preferred length, and hang where desired.
Getting the most from your Leo & Lyn Diffuser
If the strength of your scent diminishes with time, you can repeat the action of inverting the diffuser to allow the oils to soak into the wood stopper. However, we would recommend this no more than once a week and for a couple of seconds each time. Excessive inverting can cause leaks and the oil will deplete at a much faster rate than normal.
How It Works
The wooden diffusing lid expands when infused with the oil from the glass bottle using heat from the sun and your car. Therefore, the diffusers work best with heat and in warm conditions. As you drive your vehicle, the diffuser will move, giving off an occasional aroma. The diffusers contain approximately 6-7ml of oil and is not designed to be overpowering.
Candle Care - View
Candle Care - View
It is vital that you follow these safety tips when lighting your candle.
• Never leave your candle burning unattended.
• Keep your candle out of reach of children and pets.
• Never burn your candle on or near anything that might catch fire.
• Be sure your candle is placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
• Keep burning candles away from any drafts.
• Don’t burn your candle all the way down – know when to say goodbye, and leave 1/2 inch of wax in the bottom of the container.
• Never touch or move a burning candle when the wax is liquid.
• Place burning candles at least 10cm apart from one another.
• Use a snuffer to avoid hot wax splattering, and never use water to put out the flame.
• Trim your wick before burning so the flame doesn’t smoke, flicker or rise too high.