Christmas Tree Wax Melts
Our Christmas Tree wax melt is a winter favourite! A stunning, rich and herbal accord with top and base notes of Siberian Pine, eucalyptus and precious woods.
Christmas Tree encapsulates everything there is to love about Christmas and the festive period. A truly luxurious aroma reminiscent of pine forest woodlands and Christmas fir trees. With fresh green notes of pine, cedarwood, sandalwood, musk and herbal eucalyptus.
Leo & Lyn wax melts are hand poured, each packet of wax melts contains 4 cubes of fragranced wax. Simply take out 1 cube at a time and place onto your wax burner and enjoy hours of the beautiful fragrance in your home. Leo & Lyn wax melts are made with the same luxurious fragrance oils as our candles.
Leo & Lyn wax melts are hand poured and individually warpped and made with luxurious fragrance oils.
Place in a wax melt burner and light an unscented tealight below. Allow the fragrance to be released around your home as the wax melts.
A fragrant wild berry bouquet gathered from hedgerows, fields and wild gardens; all sun-ripening in a basket with rubbed strawberry and blackberry leaves. Reminiscent of carefree long Spring and Summer days.
Candle Care - View
Candle Care - View
It is vital that you follow these safety tips when lighting your candle.
• Never leave your candle burning unattended.
• Keep your candle out of reach of children and pets.
• Never burn your candle on or near anything that might catch fire.
• Be sure your candle is placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
• Keep burning candles away from any drafts.
• Don’t burn your candle all the way down – know when to say goodbye, and leave 1/2 inch of wax in the bottom of the container.
• Never touch or move a burning candle when the wax is liquid.
• Place burning candles at least 10cm apart from one another.
• Use a snuffer to avoid hot wax splattering, and never use water to put out the flame.
• Trim your wick before burning so the flame doesn’t smoke, flicker or rise too high.